Our favorite "aha" moments and things to be looking for in 2016!
Brave the Elements: Be bold with Earth, Water, and Fire
• Exterior water features create a tranquil setting leading up to the entrance of the home
• Bring the outdoors in with stone accents and flourishing florals
• Light up the room. Modern linear fire features serve as a focal point providing warmth that you can see and feel
Our Light Bulb Moment
• Make the most out of natural light using glass sliding doors leading to exterior entertaining areas
• Layers of light. Showcase lighting for artwork, mood lighting in the master suite and formal dining, recessed shelve lighting highlighting built-in accessories and architectural character.
Every Penny Counts
• Put your money where your life is. Utilize the bulk of your budget towards the main living areas and master bedroom.
• Save your dollars in the secondary spaces of the home that will not be used as frequently
• The kitchen and master bath are the top two areas of the home that provide the most return on investment. Use your upgrade dollars in these areas to get the most bang for your buck.
Our Favorite Takeaway
• Don't' forget about your four legged friend! Incorporating dog-friendly spaces into your new home is going to be big in 2016. Many floor plans we're seeing include a dog-wash station adjacent to the laundry room for a quick and easy clean up after a hard day of playing.